Internships in first semester 2013: The Office of the University of Incheon in Malaga _ for KOREAN EXCHANGE STUDENTS from Incheon.
The Office of the University of Incheon in Malaga presents internship for students from the University of Incheon (UI) and the University of Malaga who are interested in working at the Office. One intern is reserved for a student from the University of Incheon who is in Malaga for exchange student in 2013.
The selected interns are required to work at the Office 20h. per week within the office work hours (09:00-18:00) and the official annual schedule of the UMA. Moreover, it is expected that interns will help events, which is organized by the office, scheduled outside the regular work hours. Nevertheless, interns will not work under any circumstances more than 100h. per month.
Location: The Office of the UI in Malaga (Boranic Garden, Teatinos Campus)
Start: Middle of April in 2013
Finish: July in 2013
Description of Duties
– Support the work at the office
– Attention to the university community (students, professors, PAS)
– Website maintenance, Social networking, etc.
– Activities preparation
– Spanish and English
– Basic computer knowledge (MS Office, etc.)
– Positive attitude to work in a dynamic office
– Design of Website
– Graphic design and design software skills (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Publisher)
– Presentation letter with introducing yourself and your motivation to apply for internship.
– Personal interview (English and Spanish)
Please send Presentation letter and Resume to e-mail: email@example.com
The deadline for application is on 9th of April 2013 before 15:00
Students who are interested in the scholarships will have interview at 12:00 on 10 th of April 2013 at the University of Incheon Office in Malaga (Bulevar Louis Pasteur 29, Jardín Botánico del Campus de Teatinos de la UMA)