Internships for Incheon University Students at the Office of the University of Incheon in Malaga (FROM SEPTEMBER 2013 TO FEBRUARY 2014)
The Office of the University of Incheon in Malaga presents internship for students from the University of Incheon (UI) who are interested in working at the Office. One intern is reserved for a student from the University of Incheon who is in Malaga for exchange student in 2013.
The selected interns are required to work at the Office 20h. per week within the office work hours (09:00-18:00) and the official annual schedule of the UMA. Moreover, it is expected that interns will help events, which is organized by the office, scheduled outside the regular work hours. Nevertheless, interns will not work under any circumstances more than 100h. per month.
Location: The Office of the UI in Malaga (Botanic Garden, Teatinos Campus)
Start: September 2013
Finish: February 2014
Description of Duties
– Support the work at the office
– Attention to the university community (students, professors, PAS)
– Website maintenance, Social networking, etc.
– Activities preparation
– Spanish and English Knowledge
– Basic computer knowledge (MS Office, etc.)
– Positive attitude to work in a dynamic office
– Design of Website
– Graphic design and design software skills (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Publisher)
– Presentation letter, introducing yourself.( English or Spanish)
– Resume (In English)
– Personal interview (English and Spanish)
Please send Presentation letter and Resume to this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for application is 9th of September 2013 before 20:00h.
Students who are interested in the scholarships will have interview at 12:00 on 11th of September 2013 at the University of Incheon Office in Malaga (Bulevar Louis Pasteur 29, Jardín Botánico del Campus de Teatinos de la UMA)